Bristol City Centre, Somerset
£24,000 - £28,000
Procurement Manager / Buyer / Purchasing Manager £24k to £28k + benefits
Nailsea, near Bristol
Procurement Manager for North Somerset based design & manufacturing / engineering business
As Procurement Manager all supplies and raw materials are purchased as cost-effectively as possible, on time and to the specified quality. Responsibilities include:
* conducting supplier reviews / maintaining supplier records
* overseeing the goods / materials / stores function
* managing Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) schedule
* managing the monthly / annual stock usage, turns and levels
* research and identification of suppliers and costs liaising with sales & design teams
* validating / maximising cost-effectiveness of material content in manufactured products
Our client is a South West based manufacturing company supplying a blue chip customer base with bespoke engineered products. They have a large manufacturing and warehousing facility, a team of first class multi-project engineers and are led by a hands on business entrepreneur and owner.
As Procurement Manager you will have previous experience in a similar buying / purchasing / procurement role within a manufacturing / engineering / production environment. You will need:
* strong verbal and written communication skills
* excellent commercial / financial business acumen
* ability to build long term supplier relationships
* knowledge of MRP / ERP resource planning software
* ability to work to deadlines / timetables
If you wish to be considered for the role of Buyer / Procurement / Purchasing Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 293212A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: buyer purchasing manager jobs Bristol procurement manager lean CI Nailsea Bristol jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.