Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
£35K - £45K Bristol
Marketing Communications Manager job to promote and grow an event and hospitality business alongside a working estate and grounds of 300+ acres.
This is a brand new standalone role, so you will literally be jumping in feet first to kick-start the marketing. Hence, you need to have bags of marketing experience, be skilled at creating & implementing the marketing strategy and have a genuine interest in the environment, sustainability or agricultural. Ideally your marketing background will be from some sort of retreat, luxury hospitality venue, indulgent food/drink; farming, heritage or tourism.
To be considered, you MUST have creative design experience and understand what looks great (and what doesn't!). You will not only be able to visualise the creative but execute the design (to an extent) or know how to convey the concept to a third party.
- It's important that you are proactive, happy to work autonomously and have excellent commercial and business acumen.
- It's a full-on, very busy role, so if you're looking to be part of something really special and you love nature and the outdoors, then you NEED to find out more about this!
- You will have ideas about how to monetise flora and fauna; and have a desire to educate and share knowledge with the community about the natural beauty of the land. Think nourish the mind, body and soul.
- You will be responsible for the communication of the estate's values, ethos, products and services but also help identify and develop new offerings.
- As well as targeting corporate customers, the role involves connecting at numerous levels and through appropriate means with stakeholders; be that the internal team or wider community, to articulate/deliver the message and vision, whilst developing, building, monitoring and protecting the brand.
Some of what you'll be doing and what we need:
- Crucially, develop and deliver the Marketing Communications strategy, including but not limited to:
* the digital strategy (including all matters of web and social media)
* the physical collateral including support material for products and events
- Creation, design & development of websites (directly or through an agency).
- Good eye for design and aesthetics.
- Social media in a corporate style, especially using LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Expertise in copywriting and content creation.
- Empathetic understanding and experience of dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to identify and cultivate client base - prospective and current, short and long term.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- And attend appropriate events (on and off-site).
So, if you would like to apply for this amazing Marketing Communications Manager, all you need to do now is send over your CV quoting reference 293422MM
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.