£25,000 - £30,000
Technical Buyer for North Somerset based design & manufacturing / engineering business
As Technical Buyer you will ensure materials are ordered and available for production in accordance with the production schedule and that all supplies and raw materials are purchased as cost-effectively as possible, on time and to the specified quality. Responsibilities include:
· conducting supplier reviews / maintaining supplier records
· overseeing the goods / materials / stores function
· managing Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) schedule
· managing the monthly / annual stock usage, turns and levels
· research and identification of suppliers and costs liaising with sales & design teams
· validating / maximising cost-effectiveness of material content in manufactured products
Our client is a South West based manufacturing company supplying a blue chip customer base with bespoke engineered products. They have a large manufacturing and warehousing facility, a team of first class multi-project engineers and are led by a hands on business entrepreneur and owner.
As Technical Buyer you will have previous experience in a similar buying / purchasing / procurement role within a manufacturing / engineering / production environment. You will need:
If you wish to be considered for the role of Technical Buyer, please forward your CV quoting reference 303646.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: technical buyer purchasing manager jobs Bristol procurement manager buyer lean CI Nailsea jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.